PDA

View Full Version : Need Mentor

lll
07-24-2005, 01:21 AM
Hey ppl,
Is anyone out there that would be willing to take me under your wing and teach me about Maya. I have read a book on maya but I can't get the same impact that I know I would if someone would just walked me through some things.

I know this is asking alot. However I know if someone would just take me through some things that I would be years in front of myself if I didnt have one.

I can be taught very easily If you show me how to do somethings twice or even once I'll pick up on it for the next time. Also I have Maya 6.5 and If you would like I could give u a copy if you dont have one. Also if you have aim or some other way of chatting that would be great.

So if anyone is out there that might want to do some community service (on me) please let me know even if it is just for a hour a week that would be great.

Thanks for reading this,
Rusty

isolated vertex
07-24-2005, 02:18 AM
If you do get someone who is willing that would be nuts! I don't think it is likely, but hey, it never hurts to ask. I too am just starting out and have been teaching myself through tons of hours of time with 3ds max and lots of tutorials and anatomy manuals. If you have the dough, animation mentor is one on one guided work in several animation fields and it sounds awesome. http://animationmentor.com/

Good luck. If you do get someone, pm me and let me know. I might just give it a shot.

CGTalk Moderation
07-24-2005, 02:18 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.