PDA

View Full Version : Collaboration for VFX short Film based off one of the world gretests character

ictus
07-23-2005, 09:24 PM
Hello,

I need help from VFX talents to make this 30 mins live action VFX independent film possible. This project is for anyone who wants to have something cool for demo reel. This short is not going to be sold, only to represent your skills throu this project. This project has a great potential and is based off a well known super hero character, using HD digital for the live action, and it has great action sequences with 3D stunt doubles. We have many professionals who works in the industry believe in this project. We have the script, producer, almost everything for the production. We also have people working on the production design, art direction, storyboarding and previz. This project is a combination of live action with CGI going toward realism or close.

It seems like there are many people working on super heros theme projects lately.

I need help from ppl who are good at modeling, lighting/rendering, particle effects, dynamics, cloth simulation, texturing, animation, etc. Tracking, texturing and compositing. I will prefer someone who lives in LA, but if you are good in what you do I will like to talk to you. If you have any good concept art and design for preproduction, just let me know

I can provide more details about it if you are interested. The dealine for this project is until March 17, 2006.

or you can send me an email for details: htpablo@gmail.com

CGTalk Moderation
07-23-2005, 09:24 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.