PDA

View Full Version : Website animation

MorteR
07-23-2005, 04:15 PM
Hi, everyone!

Haven't posted here much. But I really enjoy watching all the animation going threw this part of the forum.

Just finished an animation I did for a website. It's a hompage for a trio of comedians doing onstage preformance (Raskemenn, if any Norwegians here has heard of them).

Anyway.
Here is the animation befor it was put on the actual page.

It was all done in 3dsmax, tho it's rendered in swift3d-max plugin. So it's a flash film.
Some of the animation in the end is supposed to be looped inside flash, so don't be alarmed if the it doesn't have a typical ending.

http://www.rougne.com/terning/final_singlecolor.swf

shamhead
07-25-2005, 09:42 AM
thats a cool piece of work :thumbsup: nice speed to the whole thing

ENL
07-25-2005, 02:49 PM
Thought it was very smooth running and you didnt lose anything in the conversion from what I could see...

Size is within a good size too...

Great Job...

ENL

MorteR
07-25-2005, 08:43 PM
I know it's not very interesting considering there's no storytelling involved, so thanks for reply.

:)

ENL: "Prey Alone", did you work on that?

MR

jfoley
07-25-2005, 09:38 PM
Hey Morter,

Excellent work! I love the vector. You should try rendering it with Pen Styles and medium density shadows.

I work for Electric Rain and I'm passing your animation around (its quite nifty!). Don't see to many character animations done with the plug-ins. I'd be more than thrilled to see your website when you have it completed.

jfoley@erain.com <-- feel free to email me with any updates.

HenningK
07-25-2005, 10:22 PM
very nice animation. I can only imagine the comedy performance around it. It looks funny.
-hen

ENL
07-26-2005, 03:18 AM
I know it's not very interesting considering there's no storytelling involved, so thanks for reply.

:)

ENL: "Prey Alone", did you work on that?

MR

Me?...no...it was a project that I found while surfing the net. Loved it so much that I wanted to promote it on my site so I hosted the trailer. There is a link on that page to the creators of that awesome project on that page as well...

ENL

Tyson Benson
07-26-2005, 03:56 AM
Good job, did you use Swift 3d's great for that, if your into that you should check out a site called tokyoplastic.com, great site there.

MorteR
07-26-2005, 01:43 PM
Thx a lot guys :)

jfoley; Thats awsome! I plan to do a lot of my 3d part of the site in that plug in. Love the flexebility and potential it has. But the site will not be out for a little while tho. I'll be sure to email any updates.

Tyson Benson: Yes, seen tokyaoplastic. Sweet stuff. And no, I only used the max plugin. And that's the beauty of it. You don't need a third party soft. Just render and publish :thumbsup:

MR

CGTalk Moderation
07-26-2005, 01:43 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.