PDA

View Full Version : WaveMaker Features Added

Darter
07-23-2005, 09:23 AM
Following a request from Eric Gooch for new WaveMaker features, Iíve added object offset and noise. Iíve also added a Length setting and multipliers for the wave and offset effects.

Throw it against the wall and see if it sticks.

tcastudios
07-23-2005, 09:50 AM
Thanks Darter! This is a good tool. It is stuck on my wall , allright.

Cheers
Lennart

tcastudios
07-23-2005, 10:13 AM
It works very fine. If anything, would it be possible to have it work on a deformed spline?
Some functions such as AlignToSpline and some plugins don't "see" deformed splines.
I usually use D2P expression (http://homepage.mac.com/tcastudios/TCA%20CINEMA.html) to solve that, but it is a work around that takes time and some care (amounts of points and intermediate point settings etc).

Cheers
Lennart

Rantin Al
07-23-2005, 12:23 PM
Thank-you Darter. It stuck to the wall and is now waltzing across the ceiling.

Cheers, Al.

Darter
07-23-2005, 12:37 PM
Damn, it's not supposed to do that!

Lennart, thanks for the challenge. I'll definitely have to think about this one.

Cybergooch
07-24-2005, 05:14 AM
Wow!

Darter this is looking great. Thanks for all the time you've put into it...I can see this coming in handy for a lot of things!

Darter
07-24-2005, 01:58 PM
Thanks Eric, I'm glad you like it and I hope you find it useful. I've really enjoyed creating this and have learned a lot in the process.

More to come...

CGTalk Moderation
07-24-2005, 01:58 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.