PDA

View Full Version : can lightwave do this or do you need a plugin?

iso
10-28-2002, 04:41 AM
I thought I remember hearing about a plugin that allows the poly selection to become centered in the perspective and have the perspective viewport align it self so that is in line with the normal vector to the selection set. I can see how this would be useful when stretching a selection set that does not lie perpendicular to any of the viewports.

I can not remember at all how to do this, I looked on flay, nut the keywords that I was using were not finding much.

Thanks for the help.

mohh
10-28-2002, 09:19 AM
I think what you are looking for is cplane. Get it from Flay.com here: cplane (http://www.flay.com/GetDetail.CFM?ID=1535)

iso
10-29-2002, 12:57 AM
thanks mohh,
That is exactly what I am looking for. As soon as I saw the word cplane I remembered that it was in rhino that I saw method used. thanks a bunch.

And like the comments said for this plugin on flay, this should be included as a standard plugin for LW.

mohh
10-29-2002, 03:17 AM
Hey iso,

Glad to have been of some help. I know what you mean about this plugin, I use it all of the time. :)

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 08:01 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.