PDA

View Full Version : 3-D Human Modeling and Animation, 2nd Edition - Whatcha think?

MiWi Graphics
07-21-2005, 03:05 AM
Hey Guys,

Saw this book at Barnes and Noble a couple of weeks ago and have been eyeballin' it since. It was $55 - I usually never buy books locally - always over the internet. Anyway, they offered to give me 20% off, since the CD had been stolen - so I bought it. Long story short - I ended up reordering the book over the internet for a better price - and the CD comes with it LOL This is one of the best books that I have seen on creating people - what do you guys think of this book? I'm sure some of you probably have this. What other books are good? I like the layout of this book because a)it is not application specific and b) the author is an 3D Animation professor/teacher and has even included lesson plans and models/images on the CD. I can't wait to get this in the mail. Anyway, was just curious what you all thought of this book and was curious what other books were out there that were good. This is the first animation bookt hat I've seen that covered the heads to body proportion thing. Hope this doesn't ramble TOO much. Thanks for the oppinions in advance!!!

Later - Mike

CGTalk Moderation
07-21-2005, 03:05 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.