PDA

View Full Version : Project "Genius at work" - Let's do it !

Mr.No
07-21-2005, 01:07 AM
Hello to every1 !!!

I have come to conclusion that on this site there are profesionals and amaters(sorry for every1 that find themselfs in between).
So I have a sugestion:
Let's make a small animated cartoon made from scrach around 5min.Every1 that is interested will participate.There would be caracter modelers,animators,rigers and enviroment modelers. So everybody will work as a part of a team and the work that will be done will be just as experiment to see if we are good enough to work as a team.

Any1 that agrees should link to this thread and submit info on them (everyone is invited) and what do they plan to do (be modelers,animator...).After that when we have a "team" we will deside the story line and the way of doing it.

I hope that this idea will come with some result.

If any1 needs additional info post it here or contact me on Yahoo msg ID:aleksandar_dukovski

Farewell firends and let the games begin.

Kirt
07-21-2005, 02:43 AM
Check out this thread. (http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?t=254021) Is there a need for another project with the same goal in mind?

CGTalk Moderation
07-21-2005, 02:43 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.