PDA

View Full Version : I don't like the new background colours!

madart
07-20-2005, 09:51 AM
As I just said in my subject title, I don't like the red and black background colours! They distract from the content. The red is too strong and the black is .... too dark... I like the grey(?) better, anyway the colours you had before.

I don't think that you will change the colours back just because I ask you to, :D I just want to voice my opinon.

Well, I suppose I will get used to the new colours in time.

Jauhar2k4
07-20-2005, 06:56 PM
i agree i cannot seem to concentrate properly on the centre, the background is very distracting, also is the server slightly slower?

Ric535
07-20-2005, 09:07 PM
its a change, couldnt really care less, i dont find it distracting at all

ExoSkeletal
07-24-2005, 01:18 AM
They do not just distract me, the brightness of the red actualy irritates me! to the point where I close the website...
And the new home page is basicly just an advert to join CGCociety... I understand they need money to kep the website running and active, but it just seems a bit much with all the advertising now...

eraser851
07-24-2005, 11:22 PM
You should be able to have an option in your profile that allows you to choose the color you want.
That would be cool!

CGTalk Moderation
07-24-2005, 11:22 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.