PDA

View Full Version : Open Beta for Lightwave64

Spacemanbob
07-19-2005, 10:55 PM
Does anyone know where to get information on how to get on the beta of Lightwave 64.

I just won a AMD 64 4000+ Processor based system from AMD and would like to make the move to 64bit but on Netwek's site they say that once you login with your registration, you should see information up top from your account on how to get the beta. I log in and I don't see anything about beta but it says this is free for existing LW8 users which it shows I am in the registration area.

An email addy would be good. Link would be better.

Thanks Y'all

TheAlienGus
07-20-2005, 01:35 AM
I have no idea, perhaps mail newtek or post on their forums?

T4D
07-20-2005, 03:52 AM
you'll have to contact deuce about those things
thinking they maybe releasing the 64 Bit version at Siggraph
but don't quote me on that. Just hoping :)

Exper
07-20-2005, 07:51 AM
Spacemanbob and every interested users can look at at "Wide Beta Program" seciton of http://www.newtek.com/news/releases/04-25-05a.html.

Funny in seeing that NT has not already replied here... maybe today or tomorrow: who knows! ;)

Spacemanbob
07-20-2005, 01:54 PM
you'll have to contact deuce about those things

Who is Deuce?

T4D
07-20-2005, 02:15 PM
newtek contacts (http://www.newtek.com/contact.php)

email them here, ask for info on the beta they'll get you going in the right direction
or do a search here for Chuck's email, He pop's his head in here often enough.

Chuck is the PR man, Deuce is the wall between us and those programers :)

this is my job terms for them, so I hope they don't mind, I'm sure they real job titles are much bigger and sounds heaps more powerful.:D

anyway thinking it shouldn't be too hard, it is a pretty big press release on the Newtek site's front page. start emailing they with reply in time
but remember Siggraph is coming so they may be pretty busy right now:wip:

Solace9
07-21-2005, 03:32 AM
They closed the doors for applications on the 18th.
Awesome system you won though. Congratulations!

CGTalk Moderation
07-21-2005, 03:32 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.