PDA

View Full Version : Girl Motion - Links Anyone?

Takhisos
07-19-2005, 02:54 PM
Hi, i'm currently on a placement at a place called TwelveTen, they did the movie @ http://www.graphica.twelveten.com/

We have now got a job doing a music vid for a cheesy girl band (great) so it is my job to do some research. I need to find some nice vector graphics & motion graphics that are slightly feminine.

Hope you can help me out guys,

Rob.

Ian Jones
07-21-2005, 01:44 PM
Just a word of advice before I give you some links. Don't burn your bridges. You may not like doing the work for the girl band but you have to remember that this business is about money. Sure, you may enjoy other projects in your area of interest more... but you can't always be picky about which projects you choose to work on, unless of course you are a big name designer, so don't shoot yourself in the foot. This business often relies on contacts, recommendations and word of mouth.

Anyway, here are a couple of links. The NTV showreel has some great pink / warm vector anims in it... really quality work.

www.ntvdesign.ru

www.transistorstudios.com

Takhisos
07-21-2005, 05:10 PM
Aye, good advice indeed.

Cheers fella.

CGTalk Moderation
07-21-2005, 05:10 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.