PDA

View Full Version : CgTalk:FXWARS! THE RACE! VIDEOGRAPHERS! We need you!

RobertoOrtiz
07-18-2005, 01:47 PM
Wanna participate in a FXwars ?
Just shot people in winter gear waling back an forth in front of a blue screen.
Or maybe shoot some cool images of your sky line.

In you are interested, just post on this thread and you might get drafted by a team!

-R

mustan9
07-27-2005, 09:37 PM
Most blue screen shots people do have the camera to close to the ground.

Like some shots of people walking so I can put them on a glacier, but I want my camera shot from high above to see the whole glacier.

So if anyone has something like that, please help :)

JB
11-10-2005, 10:50 PM
I posted some videos I took at Devil's Tower a few years ago. It's all handheld(I forgot to bring my tripod with me :D ).

It's from a hi8 camera, 720x480 29.97fps, encoded with Xvid. If anyone wants a Quicktime just let me know and I'll see what I can do.

http://www.dobiedog.com/devils_tower.html

Maybe someone will find it useful :)

Bischofftep
11-17-2005, 08:32 PM
Hey, all!

Not sure if my location will be convenient for anyone (central Pennsylvania) but I've got greenscreen experience shooting with a high-end Prosumer camera (DVX-100A) and am interested in helping any team that needs a hand with the live action portion of the shoot!

Drop me a line at bish@ceridwenproductions.com

jjstanley
04-06-2006, 06:25 AM
I wouldn't mind shooting some footage. I use a GL1 and have greenscreen experience although I do not have a very large setup. I live in a very remote mountainous area if anyone is needing that kind of footage.

notavailable
05-02-2006, 07:11 AM
i own a sony hc1, which captures HDV
thats quite hirez

i'm also good at 3d

i live in athens greece so u can ask me what u want and i'll see if it's possible

CGTalk Moderation
05-02-2006, 07:11 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.