PDA

View Full Version : Has someone got SmokeIt from Pelhamdesign?

ScratchARTS
07-18-2005, 09:46 AM
Hi folks!

I'm trying to download the SmokeIt volume shader from Pelhamdesign on their homepage but when i click on the download button i get an error message.
Another question, i read a bit around in the forum and noticed that some shaders from pelhamdesign don't work in higher versions of C4D. Is SmokIt working with C4D9?
Has anyone an idea what i could use instead of SmokeIt? I have to realize some clouds in the sky,...(should be a freeware tool since i have got a very tiny budget for the project, Pyrocluster,Stormtracer and Ozone is too expencive)

Can anyone give me another downloadlocation or has anyone got SmokeIt and would mail it to me?
Would be very cool!

adb
07-18-2005, 10:02 AM
http://www.pelhamdesign.com/shaders/shader_download/download.html

don't know if they are compatible with c4d 9

JamesMK
07-18-2005, 10:17 AM
They seem to work fine in 9.

I've never used them before though, so if there are any subtle problems I wouldn't notice, but they load fine, their interfaces work and they render in sort of a smoky fashion.

ScratchARTS
07-20-2005, 09:57 AM
Hi again!
ou yeah, a working download link! THX!! :bounce:

I'm really glad to hear that they work in R9. Again thx guys!! This is a really cool community, I can't say it often enough.

This is really helping me out :thumbsup:

CGTalk Moderation
07-20-2005, 09:57 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.