PDA

View Full Version : AICN:Comic-Con: Seven minutes of THE CORPSE BRIDE was shown! Details here!

RobertoOrtiz
07-16-2005, 11:24 PM
Quote:
"From the panel we got a few tidbits...
-The Bones Jangle song we were shown was one of 4 musical numbers in the movie.

-There will be some cameos in the film, but no Jack Skellington ("His agent wouldn't let him out of his contract," said Allison Abbate).

-The stop-motion was done using digital still cameras, but the amount of time it takes to capture frames for the film is about the same as the amount of time it took them on A NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS.

-The Corpse Bride is like animated 3 different characters, according to the animators, thanks to her vail, dress and hair.

There you have it. CORPSE BRIDE looked great to me. With each new trailer or bit of footage I see it just feels more and more like the promise of what this movie could be is being kept. I mean, this is an animated kids film about a murdered woman who, as a zombie, tries to marry a living man. Too cool.

"

>>Link<< (http://www.aintitcoolnews.com/display.cgi?id=20743)

-R

CGTalk Moderation
07-16-2005, 11:24 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.