PDA

View Full Version : worm animation complete

LyonHaert
10-26-2002, 01:04 PM
i finished the animation stage thursday night at school, and rendered today. below is the link to a small-size version of the whole animation, prior to any post-work.

[link removed, movie deleted in favor of completed version]

i was going to add sounds, including sounds for the worm sqeaking along, but i couldn't figure out how to easily do that in Premiere, and i'm not going to manually copy and paste those repetitions. there is one .wav for contraction of the tail, and one .wav for the expansion of the tail, and the pair of them add up to 10 frames. i'm not doing click, copy, click, paste over a dozen dozen times (154, to be exact), plus trying to time other sound with the animation. if i could clone a selection of several clips and just paste it a few times, or if i could repeat them over a definite amount of time, great. otherwise this animation isn't going to have sound. if you know how to do this in premiere 6, please tell me.

i've already completed an iris-out in order to transition to the credits, but that's not shown in this one. now after i do the credits (and sound, if i learn how), it'll be completely finished, and i'll post the final one. full-size, bandwidth permitting.

Soeren Nielsen
10-26-2002, 01:18 PM
Looking sweet. Cant wait to see it with some sound.. the last part does look rushed like you said on IRC.. but good work

Infinity3d4life
10-26-2002, 09:17 PM
Hey i liked that little guy.. It would be great to see that with sound... Nice work

Vodoo_Child
10-26-2002, 10:39 PM
I like it.
I agree squeaking as he slides it is too much. It might be too much work, but it might also detract from the scene. Try adding some gentle wing flapping for the butterfly and cartoony boing and spring sounds when he is at the flower. Speaking of spring, the season this time, if the begining is too quiet add some bird chirping sounds as it passes the tree.:applause:

ltriones
10-27-2002, 05:59 PM
:thumbsup: good!

proton
10-27-2002, 10:28 PM
Very nice....great job!

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 09:01 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.