PDA

View Full Version : Bits the Dog

chrisbeaver
07-15-2005, 07:10 AM
For the inaugural model on Maya's Student Bundle I decided I'd try my dog Bits. I can't stress this enough, I'm gonna change the paws tomorrow -- my approach to the paws was to make them similar in structure to human toes, and that's not working...

So, paws aside, what more needs work?

Neeno
07-15-2005, 07:17 AM
hey there mate.. chris do you mind psoting a wire of the dog.. looks like to me hes got some really close loops around the stomach and chest area cause some harsh corners and not so much a round body at all.. his ears also need a little more work.. like i said post a wire and i see what i can help you with..

chrisbeaver
07-15-2005, 07:52 PM
Thanks,

Here are wireframes. On the offchance that anyone's curious about the method I started out modeling her head from a NURBS sphere, then converted it to polys and pulled her body out from that. As you can see int he wires I've deleted all but one of her feet, and hopefully I'll get that to look like a reputable paw sometime today.

chrisbeaver
07-16-2005, 03:55 AM
Fixed the paws... Kinda.. =\ I've also pushed in her belly a bit and widened the chest, trying to get it more accurate to her.

chrisbeaver
07-18-2005, 04:51 AM
Any ideas...?

CGTalk Moderation
07-18-2005, 04:51 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.