PDA

View Full Version : Help me! Modeling a car !!

prashanth-tirunagari
07-14-2005, 10:42 AM
Hello every this is prashanth:) .I am very lucky to get an oppurtunity to post my request.I am an amatuer and i could not find a good tutorial for modeling a car and rendering it.I just managed to model but lighting and redering is very poor it does not look realistic please help me!!!
Even i am not able to manange the texturing.I know 3Dsmax and can model moderately.
I would be very thankful to you! I am feeling very jealous that every many people posting in this site are masters and their works are mind blowing i could not stop my pulse Please! Send me a Tutorial

My e-mail address is prashanth_shaggy@yahoo.co.in

Yourworstnightmare
07-16-2005, 05:27 PM
Here's a great tutorial for making materials and rendering setup for a car, made in Max, rendered in MentalRay.
(http://www.3dkingdom.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=541)

LouisCho
07-18-2005, 07:48 PM
I am feeling very jealous that every many people posting in this site are masters and their works are mind blowing

It's all false. Many people here (me first) are beginners or amateurs or newbe or just visitor. you can post yours comments here like you want, opinions are welcomes and you don't need to be a master in painting to appreciate Leonardo daVinci's works or another great master.

I don't know any tutorial to texure and lightning a car. I think that you are too much specific in your request. There are many good texture/light tutorial out there on the net or on cgtalk about UVW and texture or lights. (just go in the right section on cgtalk!). These tuts will help you to understand how do that and you will able to do it on a car after.

bullock
07-18-2005, 09:40 PM
Can this help you?
http://67.15.36.49/team/tutorials/nissantex/nissantex1.asp ?

CGTalk Moderation
07-18-2005, 09:40 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.