PDA

View Full Version : i need a liitle advice here to form a network for rendering

ashcat
07-13-2005, 08:52 PM
hello i need some advice on this as i am not that much of an hard ware guy i am going to buy a new system amd 64bit 3500 , msi A8N NFORCE 4 DELUX 9sli mother board , 4x1gb ddr ram , a 7800 gtx graphic card and a 160 gb sata hard disk now main use for is for 3d modelling with maya and max, i know i should go for a qudro but i just dont have the cash to go for a top qudro card . ok i was thiking to sell my old sytem but later i though why not i connet it on a network it might help me in rediring so here i need ur help the configration of my old stytem is, let me warn u its pretty primitive petium 3 1gz i think a 815 main bord not sure 128 mb sd ram and a nvidia tnt2 and 40 gb hard disk i will be buying a network card will i be able to build a network using ths system will i be able to render using this sytem in a network ie will this sytem make any diffrance even a small diffrance if yes please tell me and in short how to go about it. i dont want to dump my old sytem nor sell it it want fetch me any thing also the old system is of compac so please tell me ur suggetion. :) :)

CGTalk Moderation
07-13-2005, 08:52 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.