PDA

View Full Version : FireWorks Effect in 3dsmax 7

baltan
07-13-2005, 06:59 AM
How to create a fireworks effect using 3dsmax 7. Any help or advise. Is realtor's particle effects or 3dsmax built in particle be able to create it.

Rais27
07-13-2005, 12:44 PM
Hi, just check the tutorial section on www.3dtotal.com (http://www.3dtotal.com) there is a pretty cool tutorial with Particle Flow.

baltan
07-14-2005, 04:43 AM
ya tried that, but cant seem to get the same effect as him. worse can only setup one firework but cant do more than that. Any advise how to setup more fireworks to work in sequence at different timing. Can the experts help out please.

baltan
07-15-2005, 01:47 AM
anyone able to help. Urgent.

voodoo89
07-15-2005, 06:37 PM
I've also done that same tutorial some time ago with 3ds max 6 and couldn't get the same result. I then contacted the author and he emailed me the correct version of the file. There were only a minor number of things he forgot in the tutorial that made the system work, though I don't remember what they were. You can pm me your email and I'll send you the max file.

baltan
07-28-2005, 08:16 AM
Hi Voodoo, thanks for the file. it worked.I've tried to use video post, however got a question, how do i render the video post file out as a avi. there doesnt seem to have a option to save it as a avi file. Any advise.

baltan
07-28-2005, 08:36 AM
Hi Voodoo, thanks for the file. it worked.I've tried to use video post, however got a question, how do i render the video post file out as a avi. there doesnt seem to have a option to save it as a avi file. Any advise.

Hi voodoo, its ok i figured it out. thanks

CGTalk Moderation
07-28-2005, 08:36 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.