PDA

View Full Version : looking for yukikaze and macross models for rc project

unsped
07-12-2005, 10:26 PM
not sure if this is the right place to post about this but i am looking to create flyable models of planes like the

vf-0d
sv-51

and particularly any of the yukikaze planes

the models will be imported into rhino and sectioned out into bulkheads, splines etc.. and plans for small scale depron skinned planes will be drawn up.

while i am working on modeling the planes myself to do both tasks is a little overwhelming. if you have modeled an anime plane, or any other similarly bizarre plane and would like to see it as a flying model that is inexpensive so that anyone can build and fly it let me know. you will certainly be given credit on any free plans that are released.

the planes will be geared towards small scale inexpsensive equipment (foam construction) and brushed motors w/ gws standard micro equipment.

imgumbydammit
07-13-2005, 12:14 AM
not sure if this is the right place to post about this but i am looking to create flyable models of planes like the

vf-0d
sv-51

and particularly any of the yukikaze planes

the models will be imported into rhino and sectioned out into bulkheads, splines etc.. and plans for small scale depron skinned planes will be drawn up.

while i am working on modeling the planes myself to do both tasks is a little overwhelming. if you have modeled an anime plane, or any other similarly bizarre plane and would like to see it as a flying model that is inexpensive so that anyone can build and fly it let me know. you will certainly be given credit on any free plans that are released.

the planes will be geared towards small scale inexpsensive equipment (foam construction) and brushed motors w/ gws standard micro equipment.

Electric power plants sure have come along way from trying to use rc car can motors and gearboxes to attain flight.My latest outrunner pigi3d can do hovering aerobatics for nearly 30 minutes straight on a 4200 lipo pack.
Don't have any models for you but would like to see your foamies when you're done

Peace

CGTalk Moderation
07-13-2005, 12:14 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.