PDA

View Full Version : Character & VRAY

Michael
12-20-2001, 01:31 PM
Hi
Heres a character that Im working on (its almost done tho) for some animation training that Im doing.
His name is Bloob, for the moment, and he and his friends(2 other characters in the works), dig Poor-Bob, by Ambient Whisper, hence the goggles, they want to be like him :)
http://home.no.net/pancake/pics/vrayrender_bloob.jpg
I also used him to test the vray renderer, and I must say...fast and simple to use, that render is rendered 2 minutes after i installed vray. Maybe not the best result in the world, yet....but good enuff for a test render and for one that never have used any other renderer than the standard max one.
Anyway, comments on the character is welcome, and if anyone have any ideas for texturing, be my guest and share :)

Regards
Michael

nomis-es-macho
12-20-2001, 03:25 PM
i like the overall shape of the char, but it seems like it needs some detail. the non-blue element is the pair of goggles. maybe a bunch of detail right around the eyes. color the skin back there under the goggles, give the lenses some reflection and color them green so it seems like you are hiding a bunch of detail under that blue suite.

i really like the shape of the feet.

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 01:26 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.