PDA

View Full Version : Export camera path 2 Lightwave - Problem

3dYoda
07-11-2005, 12:14 PM
I have rendered a scene in Vue 5 Infinite and would like to export the camera path to Lightwave to add an animated character. I probably should have made the camera path in LW first as I figured out how to import it in Vue with the plugin. Anyway I just need it the other way round. I don´t get it working.

When Vue imports the camera data every value gets multiplied by 50. So I figured I just have to divide the vaslues by 50 agian once in LW. Is there a way to do this automatically for all keyframes in LW? But even if I would do this the focal lengh don´t seem to match and LW does not let me change it (when i use the exported -lws file from vue)

There must be an easy way to match camera path between to two progs?! Please help!!!

Mike.H
07-11-2005, 11:37 PM
lol, another mike from Sweden :) small world.

Hursomhelst jag kör en qoute på mig själv från en annan thread :).
i/we dont use lw but why dont you contact this v5I/lw user since he seems to be able to get it to work as intended.

http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?t=257129

CGTalk Moderation
07-11-2005, 11:37 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.