PDA

View Full Version : 3d Rendered Interiors needed for VideoGame

Diegoale2000
07-11-2005, 07:58 AM
Hi, I'm the Creator of Dreams: Essences of Life, a 2d RPG with 3d Rendered Backgrounds...
Right now we're concentrating on the Graphical part of the game, as Most of the basics, and the not so basic systems have been cpmpleted...So we wanted to give it a more stylish look by creating better rendered graohics..however I am no 3d artist, so I really can't design the interiors...

Interiors are everything from The inside of tents to inside Houses, castles, Rooms, trains etc..

The graphics that we;re looking for are sort of like this:
http://terror.snm-hgkz.ch/mirrors/www.thegia.com/mirror/psx/sf/media1/world22.jpg

AS you can see the Characters are 2d and the BGs are 3d rendered...

The requirements are:

-the interiors must have some details...not perfection, but still enough to please the eye.
-Along with The Renedered image of each interior, an "object layer" should be sent too (The one that makes lal the objects WHITE and the BG black...BUT ONLY IF POSSIBLE!)

You'll be sent sketches of Each interior before you start working on them for reference...so it cvn be a little easier...

If You need any more info don't heistate and email me to: Dieguito14@wmconnect.com with any questions or worries or whatever...
Thank you very much!

CGTalk Moderation
07-11-2005, 07:58 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.