PDA

View Full Version : Modeler wanted for short film character

mberrynk
07-11-2005, 06:08 AM
Just wanted to post this again because the previous got weighted down with dialogue and i think some of you may be passing over it. I need a talented maya modeler to create the main character for my short film and other animations i'll be doing in the next six to eight months.

The plot revolves around a catburglar who breaks into an inventor's lab and the events that unfold as he realizes the madness behind the old man's machines. The overall tone is light humor with physical comedy and I am looking for an Incredibles style human character.

The attachment below is a composite of larger drawings that are available to whoever takes on the job. Please email me or post some examples of your work if you have experience, especially with human characters. I am looking for a high quality model first and foremost but if you have experience rigging i'd love to see this get rigged up as well. Thanks in advance, look forward to seeing your stuff

nomadicrain
07-12-2005, 03:56 PM
I would love to give this a shot. I have some models in my signature that I am working on...progress is slow on them as the project that they were for has stagnated and I don't think the project will complete. If you like just let me know and I can start working on something for you.

mberrynk
07-12-2005, 10:01 PM
email me, mberrynk@aol.com :thumbsup:

CGTalk Moderation
07-12-2005, 10:01 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.