PDA

View Full Version : Urgent!!! Noise Reduction Plugin By End Of Today!!!

anthonymcgrath
10-24-2002, 03:31 PM
THIS IS OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE!! I NEED RESPONSES ASAP

IF ANYONE CAN POINT ME TO A SITE THAT MAKES AN AFX PLUGIN TO REDUCE IMAGE NOISE AND GRAIN I WILL MARRY THEM!! ANY INFO WHATSOEVER WILL BE GRATEFULLY RECEIVED!! THANKS

ANT
NEWCASTLE
UK

Ian Jones
10-24-2002, 04:14 PM
I dont' have a plugin link.. but one thing I just thought of was something about digital camera's. When you look through the rgb channels of a pic taken with one, the blue channel is usually the one which is noisiest. That may help you begin to eliminate some of it I hope. Maybe you could also do a highpass filter, set it to difference and use that to select and eliminate detail as oppsed to larger frequency gradients... you know how to sue the high-pass filter in photoshop? maybe if AE has it you could use it to help... granted it may also eliminate a lot of your other detail.

ahh, anyway just blathering. Maybe you'll get some deas out of it. haha... :surprised

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 08:01 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.