PDA

View Full Version : How to model a Laptop ?

girish0828
07-07-2005, 10:40 PM
Hi this is Girish here at girish0828@yahoo.com . I need help regarding modelling a laptop .For that i need the refrences of laptop (front view , side view , top view ) . Also i want the tutorial for modelling a laptop .It wud be appreciable if it is a video tutorial. Both tutorials (video or non-video ) are welcomed . Anybody who cud help me out plz give me a appropriate reply .........waiting for the reply

JuddWack
07-07-2005, 10:53 PM
I have never came across a laptop tutorial before. Try googling it. Is this your first model? Maybe you should start off small. Just 2 cubes for top and bottom. Scale them properly and paint a texture in photoshop or take a picture with a digital camera. There are plenty threads in the Texturing forum to help you get it on.

anibal187
07-08-2005, 01:40 AM
Hi, In order to help you we need to know more about what you want:
Which will be the use of the model? Depending on this answer you can get away with a rough model with textures faking some of its features.
Why donīt you give it a try and show us some of your progress?

CGTalk Moderation
07-08-2005, 01:40 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.