PDA

View Full Version : Model Error! Help

Dimon3D
07-05-2005, 05:46 PM
Hei guys, i am new here.. could you please help me with the models.
i downloaded http://lax.content.filecloud.com/dl/m/1265/3dmax_cs_models.zip this models.
I can move the models.. but when i try to animate .. i get error "Keys may not be set when in figur mode."
If i understand this right . there is some mode is seted. how can i take it off? :) help please.

frankco
07-06-2005, 12:51 AM
Try going into the Motion panel and deselecting the Figure mode.

frankco

Dimon3D
07-07-2005, 09:47 AM
Thank you , franco.
I readed the readme about 20 times.. and finaly i found right readme.. and it says "3. To make keyframes to work with animation you must click on the "motion wheel
icon upper right and unselect "figure mode" (the icon with a human)."
When i press on "Motion Wheel" i donīt see any "Icon with a human" and i donīt see any figure mode. Could you show me some screenshot ?

thank you.

frankco
07-07-2005, 07:44 PM
Hi Dimon3D,

Click on one of the bones in your model and then look in the Motion Panel (Wheel). You should see the Figure Mode button that looks like a tiny figure. Make sure that is not depress.

You can also click the Clear All Animation button in the Keyframing Tools section below incase you have foot steps applied.

frankco

CGTalk Moderation
07-07-2005, 07:44 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.