PDA

View Full Version : Martin Brennand - Animation Session 13 - Sound File

erilaz
07-05-2005, 05:38 AM
I know I never finish these every time I enter (because I have no time for extra work), but if I don't keep trying to fit it in, I'll never get any better!:D

I'll be going for an actual Doctor and McFly's character will be played by a patient on a surgery table.
Quick thumbs of the flow:

erilaz
07-11-2005, 06:17 AM
Damn I'm terrible at starting these things! I fall down at getting a decent rig going! :D

Remi
07-11-2005, 06:25 AM
Don't give up man...use a prebuilt rig....in my opinion...there really isn't time to go from scratch here...unless you have a character that's already built and rigged from something previous...i'd say just go with a pre-built rig. It'll let you focus on the animation which is what we're looking at anyway. You've got good thumbs and it'd be great to see you keep moving forward with it. Just load some characters and start with your first pose...that'll give you some momentum to build on. Look forward to seeing what you come up with.:) Just have some more tea...that'll help:)

CGTalk Moderation
07-11-2005, 06:25 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.