PDA

View Full Version : Layer dragging problem in Jaguar?

Per-Anders
10-24-2002, 12:22 AM
Does anyone else have the following problem (or have you managed to fix this if you have)?

I'm using photoshop 7.0.1 in os X 10.2.1 on a dual g4 867mhz new tower with an nvidia gf4 ti card.

While working on something recently i opened a new document (700x500px) and filled the background layer with a nice color, put in a little bit of standard text, and then attempted to move it using the Move tool, it allowed me to drag, but when i let go it snapped back into a location near where it was before, each time i move it it moves near to, or where it was originally, sometimes it allows me to move to a new location on the canvas , then it snaps to there, as if some form of snapping were switched on... but i have all my snap settings switched off. WTF? It appears to work ok for about a minute if i restart, then it starts the strange snapping effect again, and i have to move things around by nudgeing (arrow keys and shift arrow keys). *sigh* Help... please!

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 08:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.