PDA

View Full Version : Render Active is broken...please help

Morbid Angel
07-03-2005, 06:06 PM
Hey everyone. Im running into some weird problems with my scene on render. Basicly I setup my render globals and etc, then save scene when I close it and open again my renderable objects in common tab is changed from Render All to Render Active. I change it back save, open and its changed to Render Active again! It only happens in the scenes which I have preped for render from a single master scene. And I dont want to import them into a clean scene because I got some major settings in there. Anyways I figured there can be a pre render script that can be executed before render starts which will change my render active to render all. But not knowing enough about MEL, I cant get it to work. Plus Im using mental ray so commands could be different.
And when I try to batch render it still renders active - nothing comes up in the frame.
In anyone knows a solution that would be great.

CGTalk Moderation
07-03-2005, 06:06 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.