10-23-2002, 01:16 PM
can some one tell me where i can find textures for 3d max 4
plz.. thanx for any help in advance

EricChadwick
10-24-2002, 07:39 PM
\3dsmax\maps

There's also the 2nd cd.

...like you really have the CD. ;)

How come these posts are always soooo obvious?

fabman
10-25-2002, 07:03 PM
Aha!. yep!, so basicaly Mr. posm it's saying that if you want to model something and texture that afterwards you don't need to paint, photograph or even download any textures, 'cos all of them are in the 3dsmax original cds, yep!, sure.. man, your images must be surprisingly realistic, he! he!
I mean, maybe he paid for the 3dsmax or maybe he didn't, but if you're not gonna be of any help... just don't post.
I don't have the 3dsmax, but my company does, and we hardly ever use the default textures that comes in the bonus cd.

pixel[meth] here you have some links.. maybe any of them could be useful.

http://dmoz.org/Computers/Software/Graphics/Textures/

EricChadwick
10-25-2002, 07:16 PM
Sorry to offend. I'm just tired of stupid kids brandishing warez, asking dumb questions.

He didn't ask anything about how to texture. Just where he could find some. Where's the easiest place to look if you have Max4?

I also rarely use them, got a huge texture morgue here. Nothing is usable without some decent painting skills. But there are a few gems on the CDs...

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 08:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.