PDA

View Full Version : Unknown Creature

mufizal
07-02-2005, 02:31 AM
Hi Guys .. I originally did this guy to work on my animatios but then i thoiught he looked quite unique so i decided to show him of.. ha has been working hard so might as well give him a bit of lime light to boot. hehe .. anyway.. i cant texture for nuts so... :) any comments or crits would be great..

AdamAtomic
07-02-2005, 03:07 AM
I like it, it reminds me of the zombies from SSBM. there is a big difference between the darkened detail on the face and the relative lack of detail on the rest of the body - i think less detail is better for this character, because of his cartoony proportions and coloring. I think if you cleaned his face up some you would have a very cool creature!

Wayne Adams
07-02-2005, 05:18 AM
Actually it looks like something out of Barlowes guide to extra terrestrials. But it looks very nice. Solid Work. Keep it up.

mufizal
07-02-2005, 09:51 AM
well actually, the whole character was supposed to be covered in wrinklles and stuff but then i just decided to move on to the animations half way through texturing since i decided i was better at animating then texturing . :)

qrt
07-02-2005, 09:05 PM
model 8\10 texture 4\10 ! create with more details/

CGTalk Moderation
07-02-2005, 09:05 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.