PDA

View Full Version : videos

gavinb
07-01-2005, 10:18 AM
Hi ppl,

just a quick questions. I am int he process of getting my old site back up and running, i had made a load of maxscript programming videos some c++ videos and a few photoshop videos, along with Westiemads great collection of MEL videos.

n e who what i wanted to know is would n e 1 be interested in n e lw videos? weather is scripting api programming or something else. let me know in this thread so i can gauge what to do next,

cheers

Kid-Mesh
07-01-2005, 11:42 AM
Sure man, the more Lightwave resources that are available to use the better. It sounds to me that your mainstay is scripting and I would love a resource on LScript tutorials. Go for it man :thumbsup:

gavinb
07-01-2005, 03:00 PM
1 for scripting then :) also we r planning a script uploader and poss. with bandwidth permitting live tutorials

gavinb
07-06-2005, 10:22 AM
OK all, I have started work on the first two LScript videos.they simply cover basics and concepts of lscripting. The next one will be step by step on a short scripting project

CGTalk Moderation
07-06-2005, 10:22 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.