PDA

View Full Version : Problem with audio when making preview...

Tabby
07-01-2005, 07:53 AM
Hi guys, i'm having a problem with audio in LW. I'm lip-syncing a character. I scrub the time slider and listen to the sound, to determine what frames to put my keyframes for the character. When i'm done i make a preview of frame 120 to 190. But when i play back the preview, the audio plays back from frame 0, not from frame 120 onward. Is there something i'm missing? I'm using a G4 Mac with OSX 10.2.8

Werner
07-01-2005, 08:52 AM
I'm having some audio problems as well. I'm not sure what is causing your problem tho. Make sure the "Audio start time" is set to 0. That is all I can think.

Eugeny
07-01-2005, 11:15 AM
Hi guys, i'm having a problem with audio in LW. I'm lip-syncing a character. I scrub the time slider and listen to the sound, to determine what frames to put my keyframes for the character. When i'm done i make a preview of frame 120 to 190. But when i play back the preview, the audio plays back from frame 0, not from frame 120 onward. Is there something i'm missing? I'm using a G4 Mac with OSX 10.2.8

It's an old bug that was gone with 7.5 update on PC platform, looks like Mac version still have it ...

Werner - in your case i'll be check the Premier project settings ...

CGTalk Moderation
07-01-2005, 11:15 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.