PDA

View Full Version : Cinema 4D Render Farm

dann_stubbs
06-30-2005, 12:06 AM
well, since the new forum is here and this is a common question i see asked - i figured i'd post so future render farm searches may find my C4D farm.

nice to see a dedicated rendering and lighting forum for C4D. ..now where is that rigging and character animation forum? ; )

dann

ogino
07-03-2005, 09:10 PM
Hi,

My name is Alan Ogino, im from Manaus - Amazonas - Brazil/..

so i iwork with cinema 4d in the external perspectives for architeture, and i need your help... how i configure one especial mode to obtain one good final render ....

i dont obatain good final.. and i search somebody help me !!!

thanks..

Alan Ogino

dann_stubbs
07-03-2005, 09:39 PM
Hi,

My name is Alan Ogino, im from Manaus - Amazonas - Brazil/..

so i iwork with cinema 4d in the external perspectives for architeture, and i need your help... how i configure one especial mode to obtain one good final render ....

i dont obatain good final.. and i search somebody help me !!!

if i understand correctly - you are looking for better or improved settings for your render?

this is extremely difficult to do without seeing an example render or any scene specifics. perhaps if you post a current render and explain the challenges you are having or looking to improve then users here can offer suggestions.

once you have your render settings to your liking if you are rendering an animation or a large format image in tile format - maybe my renderfarm could be of benefit - but whatever processes here still has to have the proper settings for a good image done by the artist beforehand.

so if you could provide more information on your scene - maybe we can start to pull some of the rendering type users from the main c4d forum into this new forum and get traffic started here : )

dann

CGTalk Moderation
07-03-2005, 09:39 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.