PDA

View Full Version : Ultraviolent Reaches Exclusive Co Production Deal

Shade01
06-29-2005, 11:40 PM
Thought I'd post this here since many of you are familiar with and have supported the film.

June 29, 2005

Executive Producer, Mariano (Mario) Domina of MFD Entertainment, LLC has acquired the worldwide rights through an exclusive Co-Production Agreement with Creator, Writer-Director, Rashad Redic of Explosive Creativity Works to Executive Produce the highly anticipated animation Sci-Fi Thriller Feature Film franchise entitled „ULTRAVIOLENT”.

Under terms of the Co-Production Agreement with Creator-Writer, Rashad Redic is planning to Direct, Mariano (Mario) Domina of MFD Entertainment, LLC, with his Manager, Anita Haeggstrom of Contemporary Talent Partners in Los Angeles are working to package the project with an A-list Actor, packaging Agent, then secure financing and distribution from the Studios, Networks or major Distribution partners.

However in the meantime, until the project is set-up within the Hollywood system through Mr. Domina and his Manager as they continue to move ahead with this process, Mr. Domina, based on his close relationship and exclusive Co-Production Agreement with Mr. Engert (Stone Bridge Films), shall continue negotiations with Mr. Engert to determine if Stone Bridge Films will come on board as Co-Producers through optioning and financing a portion of the production budget, possibly bringing in European distribution as well.

“ULTRAVIOLENT” is a supernatural science fiction thriller in the tradition of Akira, Ghost in the Shell, 28 Days Later and Minority Report. A man becomes infected with a spiritual disease and wrestles with his inner demons as he is aided by a beautiful female Jazz Singer who helps him in understanding his place in the greater struggle of mankind. Time is running out as a spiritual predator brings about the downfall of society, but in the course of their adventures, they change, bringing out the best in each other, and fall in love. The reality-world of “ULTRAVIOLENT” is a dark and chaotic future, with a film noir feel. There is still a glimmer of beauty in the locales of the world. All the elements--plot, dialog, and situations have a sense of urgency to them, broken up with beats of humor.

For more information about this project, see the respective company websites:

www.ecreativityworks.com

www.stonebridgefilms.com

Stone Bridge Films is an International Production Company based in Budapest, Hungary and a newly formed Florida home office to produce, develop, create, market and distribute Film, TV and new media technologies in the genres of Drama, Thriller, Horror, Sci-Fi or Reality. The company has four Feature films packaged with partial financing, and working under an Exclusive Co-Production Agreement with Executive Producer, Mariano (Mario) Domina (MFD Entertainment, LLC) as he, through his Manager, Anita Haeggstrom of Contemporary Talent Partners located in Los Angeles, California will continue to seek attachments of A-list talent, financing and/or USA Distribution for each of the Stone Bridge Films currently in development, pre-production, production and post-production.

# # # #

Dillon
06-30-2005, 12:11 AM
Hey!!! AWESOME!!

Dude you deserve all the representation you can get. Your style is right up there on par with the best.

Congratulations!!

Dillon

igorstshirts
06-30-2005, 12:19 AM
Congrats Shade. I hope that works out great for you!

uncommongrafx
06-30-2005, 12:23 AM
Congrats, Rashad.

On your way out of the game industry, one hopes, and into your dream. ;)

HieSpike
06-30-2005, 12:42 AM
cool..keep up posted. And of course let us know if you need help!

peace out,
Kane

monovich
06-30-2005, 01:46 AM
Very Cool! Congratulations!

KOryH
06-30-2005, 07:23 AM
Wow That's fantastic!

Can They send some money my way!! haha ha...no seriously.

anyway that is some good news, I know how hard you have been working on this.
BTW I just found some old drawings that I don't think ever got to you. We just moved and I came across them. I put them in a safe place, so of course the are lost again. Drop me a line If you want me to get them too you.

Congrats.

Kid-Mesh
06-30-2005, 12:17 PM
Congratulations :thumbsup:

DarkSkills
06-30-2005, 03:10 PM
Congrats! Much deserved:thumbsup:

Shade01
06-30-2005, 06:05 PM
Thanks guys!

Nemoid
06-30-2005, 07:53 PM
:buttrock:
congrats Shade! i remember this project and characters.
really interesting stuff, and definitedly amazing. :)

PhilWesson
06-30-2005, 09:09 PM
Congrats Shade01!

keep us posted on this!

policarpo
07-01-2005, 01:51 AM
Congrats Rashad! Now get to work! :)

Keep on rocking!http://cgtalk.com/images/smilies/thumbsup.gif

Fasty
07-01-2005, 10:01 AM
Excellent news, very best of luck!

joemont
07-01-2005, 10:58 PM
shade> i didnt know you were a mod here :P. anyway, as i said,great news!

ArtisticVisions
07-01-2005, 11:14 PM
Yep, very cool news. Congratulations, Shade. :)

annisahmad
07-05-2005, 12:36 AM
heh. :) great to be working with u. congrats.

scotttygett
07-05-2005, 02:27 AM
I'm worried as heck.

The website shows they have never made a picture, which is better than claiming they have. If it happens, it will be very cool.

Shade01
07-05-2005, 04:52 AM
I'm worried as heck.

The website shows they have never made a picture, which is better than claiming they have. If it happens, it will be very cool.

Stone Bridge Films is a new company with films in production, so no, they haven't made a picture as Stone Bridge Films yet. The people running the company have been in the industry for awhile though (with completed projects).

HowardM
07-05-2005, 02:20 PM
Nice! After all your hard work the past few years, its paying off!
Good luck!
:)

xtrm3d
07-05-2005, 09:40 PM
great and congrtulation .. you really deserve it ..
all my wish of succes

grafikdon
07-06-2005, 08:20 PM
Congrats, man. More grease to ya elbow (did that come out right)

CGTalk Moderation
07-06-2005, 08:20 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.