PDA

View Full Version : WhisperNet - ScreamerNet .bat file creator

ArghImaPenguin
06-29-2005, 08:30 PM
So one day I made 20 .bat files by hand, and I made them wrong, so I wrote this program. I don't have a full tutorial up about it but if you know a little bit about screamernet and you have a lot of nodes this may help you out.

Email me or post here if you have any questions or feedback - ArghImaPenguin@gmail.com

====================================

Scream Name - This is the name you want the .bat files to be named, when it output them it will add a "_(number).bat", so in this case, just put in "screamernet" to get "screamernet_1.bat

Save To - Go to select, this will let you pick the folder to save all the files it will output to. Make sure you save to a folder where all the nodes can see so you will only have to go to the folder on each node to open up screamernet.

Root Path - Go to select, this is where you point it to your main lightwave directory. An example is "Z:\Program Files\LightWave [8]", you'll want to make this directory accesable over the network, so use a network drive or folder.

Number of Nodes - Picks how many nodes you want outputted

From there just hit generate, it should spit them out for you ready to go. http://vbulletin.newtek.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

CGTalk Moderation
06-29-2005, 08:30 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.