PDA

View Full Version : Rugged Mercenary-type character

vec
06-27-2005, 06:59 AM
Just have the head so far. It's been months since I've textured anything so I need to get back into it. I am trying to go for an unreal tournament style and am trying to make him look like something along those lines.

I'm going for next generation polycount, so the polycount of the head is rather high (2861 tris) I suppose I could cut out some of the polys though. I'm still developing my edgelooping skills also.

I want the body to be heavily armored, but I'm having trouble coming up with a good design. As of right now I'm fairly happy with the head but feel free to tear this guy apart if need be.

Thanks

(images deleted)

Blighto
06-27-2005, 05:42 PM
Looking good. First thing i'd do is lose a ton of polys on the top of his head. Or at least move them round more to the sides to smooth the whole thing out. Its a waste having that many polys on a plain area.

Also he looks african with the broad nose, but his skin is white. :shrug:

AdamAtomic
06-27-2005, 05:51 PM
I agree, the broad nose, lips and chin are very African. My only crit is that the ears extend too far down. looks great!

Wayne Adams
06-29-2005, 03:50 AM
I dunno he reminds me of Fred Durst.
Speaking of which i just saw "Be Cool" very good flick

obelisk
06-29-2005, 12:32 PM
(images deleted)

So the purpose of the thread is?...

Speaking of which i just saw "Be Cool" very good flick

The Rock surpasses all expectations again. Who would have thunk it?

CGTalk Moderation
06-29-2005, 12:32 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.