PDA

View Full Version : modeling from imaginition

MSB
06-27-2005, 07:57 AM
hi cgtalkers

its been long time since i\ve tryed to model something from my mind I learnt draw for that(even my skills isn't that good when i drew from my mind) when i draw from life i think i\m doing decent job,,,anyway the main point that when I draw something (in attachment for example) when I try to model it I just missed everything up I\ve clear idea in my mind now but i can't model it is the second or thind time no luck....
this is a wireframe from my last work to check do I need more modeling practice or I\ve to draw better the head taked about 4.5 hours exacttlly
http://www.cjb.cc/members/mohdgallery/miscUploading/wire.JPG

thx anyway.

KBOC
06-27-2005, 08:27 AM
I keep going back to this so much I'm going to start sounding like a broken record :p

Drawing your figure before you model it, it should help you a great deal if you're drawing in 3D, which is the technique Burne Hogarth adapted. Dynamic Figure Drawing is the book.

When you use that technique, you're basically drawing 3D Shapes on a 2D medium which translates well into 3D.

CGTalk Moderation
06-27-2005, 08:28 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.