PDA

View Full Version : modeller for short animated film wanted

mberrynk
06-27-2005, 02:53 AM
i'm in the preproduction phase of my first independant short film, a side project while I attend grad school for animation, though most of my time will revolve around the short. I'm looking for someone who can model a stylized but based in reality human character, i.e. the Incredibles using Maya. The story (briefly) is about a cat burglar and what happens when he breaks into an inventor's lab. I've been working on character designs but would definitely be open to your own interpretation.

Quality is definitely important, i'm planning on submitting the finished film to festivals all over the country, so the modelling would have to allow a wide range of acting once it's rigged. I can offer credit on the film, a copy of the DVD once it's finished, and whatever else it takes i guess.

let me know if you're interested or if you just want to know more details. this is going to be a great project and all you have to do is supply the model.

:buttrock:

CGTalk Moderation
06-27-2005, 02:53 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.