PDA

View Full Version : Super ghouls and ghosts

TimAppleby
06-26-2005, 06:03 PM
thought it would be fun to paint a pick of the knight arthur, from the afore mentioned game! :thumbsup:

Feel free to critique and make some suggestions for improvement as its far from finished yet.

http://img43.echo.cx/img43/6253/ghoulsnghosts1rt.jpg

Loulu79
06-27-2005, 02:26 AM
Okay I really like the way you paint him (skin, armour, everything)...The pose you have him at is really interesting too. But certain places of his anatomy doesn't seem right to me...

For example... this warrior's back looks off. Where the arm is, it doesn't connect too well with his twisted torso, especially his back. And that same arm looks flat at the shoulder area...with all that muscle he has...nope...I'm not feeling the usual volume there...

His arms....compared to his entirety...is too short. His "standing" leg...is also too short. They all ought to compensate for his long torso.

If he is short at the bottom, in order to compensate for that long torso he's got...have him thicker legs than that.

I hope all what I said above helps you a lot. Good luck on this. ;)

authentic
06-27-2005, 12:36 PM
Great start. Good movement and design. MAybe the limb could be more turn again ??

TimAppleby
06-27-2005, 05:30 PM
Loulu79, good stuff thanks! I will be working over some parts and looking to adjust/.correct his anatomny and proportions a little

authentic, thanks, which limb? :)

Loulu79
06-28-2005, 03:14 AM
Which limb...the one I was referring to as the "standing" leg? Well, if this is the one you're questioning, it's his left leg (right for us viewers).

Work on this piece...it looks promising.:thumbsup:

NOOB!
06-28-2005, 01:55 PM
Okay I really like the way you paint him (skin, armour, everything)...The pose you have him at is really interesting too. But certain places of his anatomy doesn't seem right to me...

For example... this warrior's back looks off. Where the arm is, it doesn't connect too well with his twisted torso, especially his back. And that same arm looks flat at the shoulder area...with all that muscle he has...nope...I'm not feeling the usual volume there...

His arms....compared to his entirety...is too short. His "standing" leg...is also too short. They all ought to compensate for his long torso.

If he is short at the bottom, in order to compensate for that long torso he's got...have him thicker legs than that.

I hope all what I said above helps you a lot. Good luck on this. ;)

agreed,theres a few anatomy/proportional issues,but the way its painted looks fantastic.

CGTalk Moderation
06-28-2005, 01:55 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.