PDA

View Full Version : new web site 2d/3d design

tab
02-18-2002, 03:59 PM
Hi...
We change our location last sunday......
our site's almost finish.. please give us your feedback...

thanks

tab.......... tab2d@free.fr

http://tabdot.free.fr

right eye
02-28-2002, 03:06 AM
Your site is sharp looking. I really like the clean feel of it.
The news page popping up in it's own window isn't a bad
idea. 1. The viewer doesn't have to burry through the site to
find what's new. He\she is informed right away. 2. It's small enough that it can easily be closed for those who have seen it.
It's a good quick scan of what's going on. But for some repeat viewers, that is what they come back for, so I'd update it w/
content that makes it worth it to come back and see.

I like on the front page that there are 2 different ways to navigate through your site.

Opening new windows saves on load times, it's a valid way to go. But each category is a different size. I think you are losing some consistancy throughout the page. It seems to fragment your site.
I especially think that the portfolio 2d and 3d should have the same feel. Maybe there is something that could tie it all in.....

Overall nice page though.

tab
03-05-2002, 09:56 AM
Yhanks a lot for your support and feedback...... we're going to made some changes for our new version......

It very important for us to get feedback from professionals...

:-)

Sory for my english.......

regards.

tab

Latuman
03-30-2002, 09:24 PM
Nice layout, but a bit too technical for my taste. 90 degree turn on those index text Counter clockwise would do the trick.

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 01:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.