PDA

View Full Version : rendering help

ThE MaStEr Of DyNaMiX
06-21-2005, 01:51 PM
i need to know how can i render my Shake projects to movies?, i have tried the File Out command and render file out nodes but still i cant get my work to be rendered as a movie, i need to know wt's wrong !!!

Hugh
06-21-2005, 02:32 PM
Generally, in shake, you'll be rendering out to an image sequence.

If you're on OSX, though, you can render out to a quicktime file. Just make sure that you've selected "Quicktime" as the format in your FileOut node.

When you load the Render FileOut Nodes GUI, make sure that you have set the correct timeRange, and then press Render.

If this isn't working, take a look at what's appearing in your terminal... That may give you a clue as to what's not working.

ThE MaStEr Of DyNaMiX
06-22-2005, 03:59 PM
Generally, in shake, you'll be rendering out to an image sequence.

If you're on OSX, though, you can render out to a quicktime file. Just make sure that you've selected "Quicktime" as the format in your FileOut node.

When you load the Render FileOut Nodes GUI, make sure that you have set the correct timeRange, and then press Render.

If this isn't working, take a look at what's appearing in your terminal... That may give you a clue as to what's not working.thx for your help and i'll post any progress achieved ;)

CGTalk Moderation
06-22-2005, 03:59 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.