PDA

View Full Version : Adv. Shake Classes at Gnomon

Andres_R
06-21-2005, 12:38 AM
How's it hanging guys,

I'm really thinking about taking the Adv. Shake class at Gnomon that starts next week.

Does anyone have any opinons about this, good or bad?

I've heard good things so far. It just costs a pretty penny, and is a bit of a drive for me, 3 hours EACH way!

Thanks in advance for any words of advice.

SirRender
06-21-2005, 05:24 PM
That sounds very cool. I don't know anything about Gnomon's classes but their DVDs are great. I wonder if they are planning on coming out with Shake training DVDs in the near future.

I say you go for it, if its what you really want to do.

Good luck!

Andres_R
06-22-2005, 06:01 AM
The 3rd DVD of the Digital Sets series by Eric Hanson has a whole lot of Shake. Totally worth the $$$.

Yeah, I'm gonna go for it. It'll open a few doors I'm sure.

mauroneves
06-26-2005, 04:49 AM
I took this class and learned a lot.
Matt is a great guy and the way he teaches is very clear.
I recommend.
Hope you enjoy.

Andres_R
06-26-2005, 05:41 PM
mauroneves (http://www.cgtalk.com/member.php?u=116906),

thanks for the comments. Good to hear.

Did the class help with landing a job? If that is what your goal was. vbmenu_register("postmenu_2411860", true);

daddyo
06-29-2005, 12:00 AM
I took the class too as part of the certificate program. You learn a lot, even after taking the Shake 101 course. Best thing is, the instructor will spend time with you and meet your needs. Matt is very knowledgeable and he referred some of my deserving classmates for jobs...
wink wink... That you cannot get from dvd's.

digikris
07-14-2005, 09:50 PM
Andres_R

That's the advantage of living on the west or east. I like to attend the course too but time and work doesn't permit me.

Let me know how it goes.

CGTalk Moderation
07-14-2005, 09:50 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.