I did this sketch for practice with the composition,
it's very sloppy, but I was doing it quick with pen and marker
I want to have dynamic scene, kind of like camera would be overturn
in the weird angle, looking up,
so now I decided to make an image out of that
please let me know what you think

StylusMonkey
06-19-2005, 04:49 AM
Imo, get rid of the color, work on the compositional elements first, value, linework, perspectives. Apply the color much later.

Korline
06-19-2005, 09:17 PM
hey thanks man,
i see what you saying, but I need some color to remember how I want this to look, I'm now working on this, and went down to two colors, and just using the value, that is true when you look on the left side the color does not make any sense, but hopefuly I fixed it, it's still very ruff, but I don't want to get stuck on detail,
thanks for your help, Jarek :wip:

Korline
06-20-2005, 02:42 AM
Hey you all,

Im trying to push this a little, I know I'm still working with colors but I dont thik I can do it whith out it, cose then I get stuck on detail and then I'm screwed, i got stuck anyway but I run from that as soon I realized,
Magic Man I'm working on thumbs, I did some on the tablet, but not on paper, well I think thumbs are thumbs no mater what the media is, the ones I have on paper has to wait till I go to work cose my scanner at home crashed, anyway I have a few,
Thanks you guys,
Jarek :p

Korline
06-20-2005, 02:47 AM
what a moran, I forgot to attatched an image
gun3.jpg

Korline
06-20-2005, 03:10 AM
one more time
I have stupid question how to put the image on with out make it attatchmment

Korline
06-22-2005, 08:53 PM
just a little update

gun.jpg

Korline
06-26-2005, 05:58 AM
well, I can't get any input, sooo I'm going to details, see what happens

Korline
07-03-2005, 07:38 AM
a little update

BrutalMonk
07-03-2005, 07:50 AM
Hi there! I love the idea, it has a little bit of mysterius atmosphere. Maybe you could add some light upcoming from the fog(or smoke, never mind).

I think this will be cool!

Dave :D

Korline
07-03-2005, 08:05 AM
no, I agree that it needs some smoke/fog, cose I got stuck on the details in the upper section, and this not suposed to be in focus, just the tower with the gun, so I'm going to work on that,
thanks for your opinion

Korline
07-10-2005, 06:22 AM
I work on this a little, make some changes,
Is it to dark, I mean overall?

CGTalk Moderation
07-10-2005, 06:22 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.