PDA

View Full Version : mentalray question..

stump
10-19-2002, 11:03 AM
Hey there all XSI-folks!!!

I just have a few questions about mental-ray in XSI 2.0...

Is it possible to ajust the way mentalray render its buckets like in brazil where you can get it to render from the middle and out or randomly etc..

Im asking because Ive experienced that mentalray in XSI 2.0 is rendering randomly and its not rendering one bucket at a time but more like holds a pause, then the render comes out randlomly in one time....Also it interfer whith my internet-connection, making it stop.... Very strange!!!!

Just wonna hear if some of you have experienced the same, and maybe how to ajust this.?

Well thank you all!!!!

Stump

Atyss
10-19-2002, 04:23 PM
Sorry, but you can't adjust that. You'll to live with it :rolleyes:

Salutations - Cheers
Bernard Lebel

Vic3k
10-19-2002, 05:06 PM
wrong :) using a good "c...ck" is the solution. like i haven't been through this story....
oops sorry can't say more just do a good search coz that's the solution.

Atyss
10-19-2002, 05:07 PM
I don't see how using a good crack will allow you to control this thing.

Vic3k
10-20-2002, 01:39 AM
the PDX or whatever its called one is what causing the problem, soemthing with SPM. i know there is a good one that makes mray works the right way, from the middle to outward and without pauses. you also don't have to use a "c..k" coz there is also a Real SMP Emu......ion licence which once installed works for all versioin of xsi 2.x and should work with 3.0.

a little hint for search would be "AVID.SOFTIMAGE.XSI.V2.03.REAL.SPM.LICENSE-MiDNiGHT"

sorry for talking about this. i just try to help that's all

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 11:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.