PDA

View Full Version : Lightwave Terrain Export

tony3d
06-18-2005, 07:49 PM
Hi, I just got Vue 5 Infinite and found that the terrain export for Lightwave only exports the bump map even though I select the color maps also. When will this be fixed as that was one of my main reasons for spending $600.00. It seems to export plants fine. I really need this feature to work. I have the latest patch installed. 5.07XXX. Please help.

videodv
06-18-2005, 08:37 PM
Just tried it here from the file menu and its working as it should.

If you use the export from the terian editor then I found it puts the bump map in the colour channel (in cinema) I just had to reselect the colour map and it worked ok.

Will have to put this over to tec support.

videodv.

videodv
06-19-2005, 12:03 AM
If you use the export from the terian editor then I found it puts the bump map in the colour channel (in cinema) I just had to reselect the colour map and it worked ok.

videodv.

Please discrgard the above words as I made a simple mistake, my bad.

If you use the export from the terrain editor then it will not export the colour map, but if you use the export object from the file menu then it works as expected.

once again sorry for the mistake on my part.

videodv.

CGTalk Moderation
06-19-2005, 12:03 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.