PDA

View Full Version : First Art Work suggestions

Warnabrotha58
06-18-2005, 12:12 AM
Well the title is a bit missleading. This is my FIRST ever CG work on a computer. I just invested in a small WACOM Tablet (for a sixteen year old kid a $100 dollars is alot). I am still trying to get used to the pen and the texture. Well I have folled around a little bit and came up with this. It didnt take me long but I would like some suggestions and crits anyway. It is kind of a mix between cartoon and reality. I will most likly get rid of those lines...

Thank you for your suggestions,

Euphrosyne
06-18-2005, 01:49 AM
Good start, She has attitude. The lower part of the left eye would be peeking out of the bangs a little bit if you keep the bangs this length. You may want to draw the parts of the eye in there or make the bangs a little longer and heavier. Keep going, lets see what happens. When a sixteen year old draws like this I believe that they will go far in the years ahead.

Art is joy!

Warnabrotha58
06-18-2005, 11:48 PM
Okay so I used some of your suggestions. Thank you for posting. I think I am going with some type of night scene. What do you think about the outlines? throw them out or keep them. The first Image looked a little bit wide so I tried to fix it. I will finish the bottom soon but I didn't know what to put there besides the rest of her. Thanx again .... Sry for bad quality

CGTalk Moderation
06-18-2005, 11:48 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.