PDA

View Full Version : Casting Directors and Producers BEWARE

buttachunk
06-12-2005, 08:37 PM
hey all,

I've been working on a project for +3 years now-- it's a low budget film. The two lead actors have been not showing up to film necessary shoots,, despite their contractual obligations. This has been going on and on for +20 months now.

Recently I had an attorney review their contract-- he said it's valid and is clear that they are obligated to appear. So he sent them letters to contact me to resume filmming. Recieved nothing from the male actor.... not even a lame excuse. From the actress, I got two messages with a non-working telephone number... what a prick move !

I tried to post warnings for other producers and casting agents on film forums-- they were immediately removed for some reason. It's not libel or slander--everything I said about them is easily provable... I thought free speech was allowed in the USA, but appearantly not.

Should I just sue their teeth out, or what ?

If anyone has an ideas, please email buttachunk at yahoo dot com

CGTalk Moderation
06-12-2005, 08:37 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.