PDA

View Full Version : Composer & SFX Designer: Seeking Project

straius
06-12-2005, 07:17 PM
Hey Everyone,

I am a composer and sound effects designer living in the Philadelphia area and I am looking for some animations to work on for my portfolio.

I have been working in the indie game development industry for 5 years and have already done the sound effects and music to an animation by John Van Der Zalm, who is an artist in your CGTalk community.

I'm looking for an action oriented animation primarily since that is what I lack right now (Fantasy/Sci Fi or Modern Military). But I'm not closed to any other projects since I realize that is pretty specific and there are probably plenty of projects out there than contain an action scene within them.

If you would like to hear some examples of my work, please visit www.straiusmusic.com/demo_reel.shtml

Please send me an email or reply here if you are in need of sound, or know someone else who needs original sound work for their work.

Thanks!

-Raison Varner
www.straiusmusic.com

CGTalk Moderation
06-12-2005, 07:17 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.