PDA

View Full Version : Opportunity Knocks

Jakeranda
06-11-2005, 03:27 PM
I need to put together a small team for the development of a 'niche product I have come up with(I have only been working on it since 1987, in one way or another).Subscribing to the adage 'Once burned ,twice shy', my immediate requirement is obtaining the intellectual copywrite to the idea, if this is indeed possible as software patent is quite complicated and can be very expensive.The next stage is the recruitment of competent Maya modeler, rigger and MotionBuilder animator.Implicit to the success of the project is a programmer with knowledge of a games engine and Boolean Algebra(it isn't a game I have in mind, by the way,just need the sophistication of a well developed engine in the pipeline)Apart from the progamming I could do it myself but am thinking of the Christmas market so time is of the essence. Once we get this project to market, it wil be the first, it will appeal to thousands and will have a longevity that will see you all to retirement.
E-mail me if you are interested or if you have experience in doing what I'm trying to do.
Musicians especially welcome.
I'm in the Uk, London

CGTalk Moderation
06-11-2005, 03:27 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.